Business and financial news - CNNMoney.com
CNNMoney.com, the business website of CNN, combines business news and in-depth market analysis with practical advice and answers to personal finance questions.
last updated: Sep 22 2014 1:47 AM
- What will make stocks go even higher?
The market keeps going up and up. These 3 factors could lift it further.
- Climate protesters to 'flood' Wall Street
Hundreds expected to agitate for environment Monday in campaign called #FloodWallStreet.
- For rich, mortgages are cheaper and easier
Big pocketed borrowers are paying lower average rates on jumbo loans and lenders are now requiring down payments of just 10% -- and, in some cases, waiving the mortgage insurance, too.
- Occupy Wall Street, abolish my debt too!
As it goes on a debt-abolishing tear, thousands of people want their loans forgiven, too.
- Fight against Ebola is grossly underfunded
UN said $1 billion is needed to contain the outbreak, but Western nations aren't stepping up.
- Rice jersey swap costs Ravens 'six figures'
7,000 Ravens fans traded Ray Rice jerseys for one with another player's name. The team gave vouchers after it ran out of replacement jerseys.
- P&G drops NFL breast cancer campaign
Read full story for latest details.