Introducing Remote Deposit
Deposit checks electronically from your desktop. Remote Deposit utilizes a desktop scanner that connects to your PC and the Internet. With it, you can scan checks received from customers and issue deposits electronically to the bank, anytime day or night. It's the quickest way to turn check deposits into cash.
Key Advantages of Remote Deposit
- Consolidate funds from remote locations into one bank
- Make deposits anytime
- Save time preparing deposits
- Cut costly courier fees or trips to the bank
- Reduce risk of check fraud
- Multiple layers of security
Is Remote Deposit for you?
Does your business:
- Have multiple locations?
- Make deposits after normal business hours?
- Pay transportation costs to deliver deposits to the bank?
- Receive checks with large dollar amounts?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then Remote Deposit will benefit your company.
Remote Deposit Capture Help